Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version
total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version [message #139433] Wed, 28 September 2005 00:41 Go to next message
manwadkar

Do you know any place where I can find out total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version. I need this to get an idea about who is on what version and modules used. I know this information may not be available but I am giving try. Even if I know number of customers by version (10.7, 11i, 10.5.9, 11.5.10 etc) is great and enough.
Thanks.
Vasant
Re: total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version [message #140102 is a reply to message #139433] Fri, 30 September 2005 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pallavireddy

hi vasanth

do u know any one working in oracle financials functional side
with real time experience then pls help me

i recently came to usa and i have so many doubts

thanks
pallavi
Re: total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version [message #140320 is a reply to message #139433] Mon, 03 October 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
manwadkar wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 01:41

Do you know any place where I can find out total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version. I need this to get an idea about who is on what version and modules used. I know this information may not be available but I am giving try. Even if I know number of customers by version (10.7, 11i, 10.5.9, 11.5.10 etc) is great and enough.
Thanks.
Vasant

I think you'll have to contact Oracle directly for this information. They may not be willing to share it, although I am completely ignorant to any laws that may apply.
Re: total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version [message #140322 is a reply to message #140320] Mon, 03 October 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pallavireddy

hi vasanth
i understood what exactly u are looking for
but i dont have any idea about how to get that information
getting that information is not easy and tedius also,

thanks
pallavi reddy
Re: total number of Oracle Apps customers and modules used by them with version [message #162205 is a reply to message #140102] Thu, 09 March 2006 03:13 Go to previous message
manwadkar

Hi Pallavi,
Sorry for late reply. Somehow I do not get these message. I think I need to check these message on this website instead coming directly to my mailbox.

I worked in US for 7+ years and now stay in Pune, India. You can catch me if you have any questions. You can send me email on vasant@approva.net.

Thanks.

Vasant
Previous Topic: how to use Unplanned depreciation in Oracle Fixed Asset?
Next Topic: ITEM IS NOT ABLE TO GET BOOKED IN OM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 14:24:29 CDT 2024